WE’RE CELEBRATING IN 2015!
- We’re celebrating because our club is celebrating 50 years of service to the children of Glenview, Northbrook, and the world!
- We’re celebrating because Kiwanis International is celebrating 100 years of service to the children of the world!
- What does “service to the children” really mean?
- It means OUR CLUB has donated more than $25,000 this year to various organizations in Glenview, Northbrook, and the Chicago-land area! Examples: Youth Services of Glenview/Northbrook, College Scholarships to Glenbrook North and South, District 34 Debra Gelfand Fund, Hands of Peace, and the Northfield Township Food Pantry, to name just a few.
- It means KIWANIS INTERNATIONAL will raise $110 million to eliminate the scourge of neo-natal tetanus throughout the world with help from UNICEF! OUR CLUB is on track to meet the 5-year goal of donating $30,000 to the Eliminate Project. OUR CLUB’S pledges and donations are more than $22,000.
- We need your help to continue the celebration! Please send a tax-deductible donation to the Kiwanis Foundation of Glenview-Northbrook, P.O. Box 2831, Glenview, IL 60026. Put “CELEBRATE” in the memo space. Your gift can work wonders in a child’s life! Thanks!